All products are dispatched from our factory within 5-6 weeks, once design, production and shipping are included together we aim to get your products to your door within 5-6 weeks. This may change due to demand or workload. If workload is high, we aim to get your products to you within 30 working days (Monday-Friday). Express delivery option we aim to have your product with you within 3-4 weeks, this includes production and shipping.All Shipping costs will include the following, PayPal Service Charge when purchasing an order from Asylum Apparel also this includes postage from the Jersey53 factory to our United Kingdom store.If you are not within the European Union or United Kingdom, This estimated time for delivery could be extended due to your location within the world. Please allow extra time for this before requesting information on your product.
Due to the nature of the products offered (Custom products to personalised orders) we can only accepted products in post factory condition, (not worn or used) within 14 working days from dispatch. Asylum Apparel have the option to choose weather or not a refund is correct course of action.Once product has arrived with us, we will inspect it for any of the following accepted defects:- Custom Names or Player Alias differ from those provided at order stage
- Missing logo's or text from the approved design
- Major error in product printing
- Damaged in post factory delivery (Photographic evidence of the package damaged prior to opening will be required in this instance)We do not accept returns / refunds for the following:- Slight colour difference from the approved design (A colour on a monitor is not 100% accurate to what is printed)
- Minor white spots (Print error)
- Minor logo placement difference from the approved design
- Incorrect size ordered
- Products not arriving in time for specific events due to delays caused by our delivery courier.
- Products not arriving in time for specific events when an order is not made with sufficient time (As agreed by both parties).If we accept responsibilities for damaged goods, we will reorder the specified item free of charge. Any orders which are damaged whiles in use, responsibility lies with the customer and not Asylum Apparel
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
We can only accept order cancellations before design phase has started, Once design phase has commenced, cancellations can no longer be accepted. Once design has been accepted and authorised by the customer to be used as official merchandise, we then can began the manufacturing of those designed products for customer order and use. Once an order has been placed and the manufacturing has begun, cancellation and refunds can't be authorised from this point on. If you wish to cancel the production of physical goods once the design process has been started, this will be accepted and only the production and delivery costs would be refunded as necessary.Design only order, a cancellation requests are accepted and refunded up to our designers having begun work on your product or design package. Once a design is complete a refund is not authorised or permitted. If you want to be notified of design process via email or other communication platforms to discuss the process, please ask.If you have ordered products without any design phase necessary, we would only accept a cancellation in the instance that an email is received at email@example.com prior to the order being changed to "Manufacturing in Progress". Once the status of your order has been changed to "Manufacturing in Progress", it will not be possible to cancel your order.
There are no inquiries yet.